Monday, January 01, 2018

Welcome back!

Welcome back & Happy 2018!!

Whew, it’s been a while since I have done anything crafty and even longer since I posted anything crafty! Now that we are settled in the new house and the holidays are over I am hoping to get back into paper crafting especially before work gets crazy again this spring.

Today I spent some time in my craft room to try to figure out where everything is and how I need it set up, I am sure I will change some things once I am working in there.

I am going be posting on Pinterest, Instagram and of course Facebook so if you are on any of these, let’s connect!

I plan on jumping back in with challenges, so if you know of any good challenges link me up ๐Ÿ˜Š




Thanks for stopping by!
~Carolyn

1 comment:

Lori said...

It's good to see you getting back into scrapping! I always loved your work when we were on the SBC DT together. If you're looking for challenges you should come play along with us at Sketch N Scrap - we have layout sketches and card sketches and we do a Facebook Crop once a month. If you're looking for other types of challenges, Lasting Memories Layout Challenges has weekly challenges and we would love it if you played along! I could go on and on!