Monday, January 29, 2018

Scrap N Sketch's Sketch #145



These are the first set of photos I attempted to scrapbook yesterday, finally had to set them aside and work on the school ones.  I thought for sure this would be an easier sketch from Scrap N Sketch and I have probably scrapped hundreds of football photos so I thought this layout was a no brainer to get me back into scrapping … but no didn't work out that way, however setting it aside was what I needed.  This layout came together super fast when I came back to it.





Here is my layout of my son in his football jerseys for his sophomore year of football:




Off to find some more sketches and print more photos!  YAY!

Thanks for stoppin' by!
~Carolyn

4 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

LOVE the mix of patterns, what a great layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Wendy said...

Awesome layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sharon Fontenot said...

Fabulous paper choices. I love this. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
Sharon Fontenot -
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Tina Campbell said...

Fantastic layout :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT