Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Three layouts!!

It's been a long time since I have creted a layout so creating these three in one day felt so good!  I finally realized that I do not know how to scrapbook for myself - for so long my layouts and cards were created for assignments so I was given product, themes, sketches, etc. so to sit at my desk and try to decide for myself is overwhelming to say the least. 

A few months ago, I printed some picures to participate in sketch -~n~scrap challenges, however, I never did and I do not know what sketches these picutres were printed for so I just created! The layouts are simple but I love how they turned out.  Hopefully, I can get back into scrapping regularly.





And finally one of the Sketch~n~Scrap's October sketches:





Thanks for stopping by my blog and hopefully I will have more frequent blog posts to share!
~Carolyn

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Great layouts!! I love the background paper you used on the last one! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Jacynthe said...

I'm the same way; I can't seem to create a page just for the fun of it. I must follow some sort of challenge or else I'm lost. Crazy, isn't it!
Really nice work on all three layouts. I especially love the first one with the photos of the sweet pups. Love the way the titles are done on the other two, and how you've added bits of string behind the flairs. You also have beautiful hand-writing. TFS.

Chris C said...

Love that background paper!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lori said...

All three of these layouts are fantastic! It might have been a struggle to get started, but they all turned out great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Sharon Fontenot said...

Looks like you are the road to completing an entire scrapbook. Your layouts turned out great. Keep up the pace. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/