Saturday, February 17, 2018

Scrappy organization

I am still settling into my new craft room and it is amazing how I just threw things together to pack up my scrap room!  It is nice to finally sort things out.

Last week I saw a post on Facebook where someone repurposed their nail polish organizer into their scrappy organization - I loved this idea for my liquid inks and I jumped on Amazon to buy one!

I picked this one because I liked the large compartment on the upper left side.

Since I had a lot of space left over, I thought I'd add my stickles too ...



Okay, so I have wayyyyy more stickles than I thought LOL ... debated on buying another container or larger container but for now I have decided against it.  Maybe this will motivate me to use the stickles more often especially since a handful have barely any left.

Here it is stacked nicely on the shelf:

There was a small casualty during the move with some spray inks - totally bummed!


Thanks for stoppin' by my blog today!
~Carolyn


No comments: