Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Welcome to Scrappin’ Sports & More’s first ever blog hop!
It’s the time of year when we are all looking forward to summer, but we want you to think about school for just a little longer! We would like to feature our fabulous new “School is Cool” line and we think you are going to LOVE it! Whether you are scrapping the first day of school, the last day of school, school pictures, or making something fun for teachers, this is the line for you! And, by doing a few quick things, you will be eligible to WIN the entire “School is Cool” line!!
There are THREE ways you can win!
1. Leave a comment on all of the blogs included in the hop (including this one!).
2. Become a follower of our blog. If you are already a follower, then that one’s already done!
3. “Like” our Facebook page and leave us a comment there telling us what you love about our new “School is Cool” line of paper!
You will be entered into the prize drawing once for each of the three possible ways to win. You will have until midnight on June 27th and a winner will be posted on our blog, and on our Facebook page on June 28th. Have fun!
Now on to the really FUN part! Check out each of the projects that our design team has put together for you. Just hop to each blog and don’t forget to leave some lovin’ so that you will be entered to win!
Here is a fun apple mini book I made using photos of my son with his teacher on the first day of school. I added the pages for 5th & 6th grade so I can add photos later and I added a photo of the school.
Thanks so much for playing along! Good luck!
Sunday, June 05, 2011
Design Team Call 2011
Scrappin’ Sports & More (SSM) wants YOU to become a member of our Design Team!
Are you running from one sporting event to another? Are your children or grandchildren school age? Do you have lots of family photos & everyday life photos? If you answered yes, this is the team for you. SSM is looking for one enthusiastic, dedicated scrapper or paper crafter to serve a six-month term beginning July 1, 2011. (Continuation of the term will be determined by both parties at the end of six months.)
As a Design Team member, you will receive:
*Monthly supply of SSM products of your choice.
*Advance releases of new product lines!
*Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects!
*Payment for projects used for trade shows!
*Personal on-line gallery on the SSM website
Design Team members are required to complete a minimum of three projects each month, to be uploaded to our blog and website and to retailer websites as assigned. Members are asked to submit their monthly SSM projects for possible publication in crafting magazines and idea books. Members will also complete special projects as requested by SSM to be used for trade shows, catalogs, promotional items, and various other venues. (Members do not need to be exclusive to SSM.)
Interested applicants should send the following in a single email:
1. Full name, address, daytime & evening phone numbers, and email address (US and Canadian applicants only, please)
2. Short biography
3. List of other design teams in which you are currently or were previously a member (It is not a requirement to be part of another team, we just want to see what you’ve been up to recently.)
4. A brief paragraph stating why you would like to be a member of the SSM Design Team and how your style would complement our designs.
5. Three example projects (layouts, cards or other paper crafting items) no larger than 500k each (SSM product does not have to be used in your examples, but would be beneficial to see your use of our products.)
6. Links to any on-line galleries and/or blog (If you do not have one, please include a couple of more examples of your work.)
Please submit the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June24th. No late entries will be accepted. The new Design Team members will be announced on our blog & Facebook page on Friday, July1st.
For additional information on our products, visit our website at http://www.scrappinsports.com/