Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Magistical Memories December Contest!!

Magistical Memories December Contest!!

We all have them, ALL those Christmas pictures that just sit there while we think "someday" I'll scrap them! Well NOW is the time! Pull out those Christmas morning photos, the Christmas Eve photos, you get the point.... Grab those photos and your Magistical chipboard and get to scrapping!!!

Contest begins Dec 1st and ends Dec. 31st! Winners to be announced by the 2nd of January!

You can upload your layouts here: http://bbqchipboard.net/gallery/index.php?cat=15

We can't wait to see all your festive pages!!
Good luck to you all!

www.bbqchipboard.com

1 comment:

Megan R said...

Hi Carolyn,
Just letting you know I drew your name out for my RAK. Looks like you have a pretty good stash already, but if you could send your address to my email at megang@ihug.co.nz, I will get it out to you.