Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project 365 Feb 8th - Feb 14th

Hope February is treating you good! Here is another week of Project 365 photos - this is such an awesome project, I am really enjoying it!

Feb. 8, 2009
Seth had the Turtle Monster Truck for a while, but he got the Monster Mutt one last night at the Monster Jam event.


Feb. 9, 2009
Here is Seth with his Valentine's box & treats to hand out at his school Valentine party.  I love that frog!


Feb. 10, 2009
We finally got a dusting of snow!  I told Seth to stick out his tongue & catch some flakes - this is what I got - silly kiddo!


Feb. 11, 2009
We picked  up 3 dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts for Seth to hand out at school tomorrow to celebrate his birthday - of course we treated ourselves to one too! Seth loves donuts so much!


Feb. 12, 2009
Three weeks & three books.  I was slow getting into Blood Brothers (the first book in the series) but once it got moving & I figured out the zillion characters in there I have really enjoyed these books.


Feb. 13, 2009 
We played dodge ball at our local rec center again.  Here is a team pic!  We had a blast! 


Feb. 14, 2009
Our Valentines day was low key.  My mom's birthday, Seth had a basketball game, we had dinner with the Ruckel Family & played the game Ticket to Ride.  Great way to spend Valentine's Day! 


Thanks for Stopping by my blog! :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Another fun week of photos, C! Seth is really looking older!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Oh, I love photo of Seth and his valentine...that is super. Love the team photo also. Hope you guys had a great time.

BTW...I LOVE Nora Roberts books. They are a fast read for me and I love anything around an Irish family...those are the one of hers gravitate towards.

Beth said...

great photos C. i love that dodgeball team pic. it sounds like fun.