Saturday, April 18, 2009

Project 365 April 12th - April 18th

Another week in photos!  

Last weekend, I printed 110 photos & put them all in my Project 365 album!  I love the progress of it & it's already so great to look back at!  I need to work on the journaling - good thing I have been posting on my blog!

Sunday, April 12, 2009 - Easter morning - Seth checking out his Easter Basket.


Monday, April 13, 2009 - My scrap area ... somewhat cleaned up! 


Tuesday, April 14, 2009 - Last night while doing homework we had issues finding sharpened pencils & our pencil sharpener eating the pencils rather than sharpening them ... so I sat down & sharpened every pencil I could find! :) 


Wednesday, April 15, 2009 - For 15 years I have walked through these doors to go to my work - man time flies!


Thursday, April 16, 2009 - Dropping Seth off for school, I love how he runs to line up with his pals!


Friday, April 17, 2009 - an April Blizzard!  We thought we had escaped the last of the snow while we were in Vegas, but I guess not!  This one was for me, THANKS MOTHER NATURE! :)  While I was hoping Seth would have a snow day, they had an early dismissal & I had to pick him up at 11:30am! This mess cancelled our three baseball games this weekend!


Saturday, April 18, 2009 - it's still snowing!  Seth & I went out to shovel ... okay I shoveled & he played!  At last measure, early Saturday afternoon our backyard had 11" of heavy wet snow - I can't wait to see everything bloom from all of this moisture!


Enjoy your week  & thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

OMGosh, that photo of Seth is just the best. I love him sitting on top of that snow mound and you in the background helping to form it for him. Hoping spring come soon for you...even though you LOVE snow!

Happy anniversary also, it is pretty cool to see someone at a company or job for that long. They must be doing something right...oh and you must be doing something even better...keep on trunkin girl!

Alex said...

Great pics Carolyn....I had to laugh, we have the same pencil issue in OUR house, lol!! And, the snow pic is really pretty, looks like a postcard....although I am glad it does NOT look like that here! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex