Monday, January 25, 2010

Crop Addict February Kit

Seriously ... when you think a kit can't get any better ... Debbie ROCKS another one out!

Here is the Crop Addict February kit and Kit Option (please note I did not use the Kit Option in my layouts):





I had so much fun working with this kit, I just could not stop creating!! Here are my projects:

grateful for you


sweet as candy


thankful for you


Hey Seth ...


delight in the beauty of the butterfly


left side


right side


first year


left side


Right side


It's a boy card


All of this creating and you would think I would have used up everything in the kit - NO WAY! There is still a TON left over - what a great kit!! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

I just love that scalloped paper in the first layout C. Also, can't get over the baby pics of Seth. I like they way you layed out that layout. Great job this month...looks like a fantastic kit.