Thursday, February 21, 2013

mSB Card with a happy oops!

Today's card for myStamp Box had a little oops but turned out okay in the end!

I was playing with Distress Inks on the background along with some Brilliance black ink and then I decided to stamp some circles using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder - well the clear embossing powder stuck to all of the inks making the whole card embossed and my circles invisible :(  I tried to add some more circles but of course they didn't really want to stick to the embossed card but if you look close enough you can see parts of the circles - lol!  But in the end I like the crazy inks and textures - fun to get messy anyway! :)

My card features:
myStampBox Stamp Set - Graphic Borders
myStampBox Stamp Set - Mention It
myStampBox Stamp Set - Seal It



Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: