Monday, August 11, 2014

Creative Side - Blog Hop

Whew - it's been a while since I have posted here but I have been busy with Seth's sports, work and scrapping. :)

I was invited by Leslie to join in a blog hop that digs a little into my creative side.  You can see Leslie's post here.


1. What am I working on right now?
During the past few weeks I have been digging out all of my supplies to sort and reorganize them.  I am loving seeing things I had forgotten about and now are in a place that I can find them.  I am also very close to completing a 50 project challenge that I started on Feb. 8, 2014 - in fact I am one project away!!  I only count 12x12 layouts.  

You can see my #48 layout featured on the Birds of a Feather Kit Club's blog today:  HERE

#49 won't reveal until Tuesday, August 19th on the same blog but here is a sneak at it:




2. How long does it take to create a project?
I have always been a pretty fast scrapper but lately I would like to take some more time to do some more techniques on my layouts.


3. What are my fave things I love to create with at the moment.
Stencils with distress ink on white cardstock - love the look!

Here are two of my layouts featuring this technique:





4. How does your writing/creating process work?
Usually it's driven by design team work so I find photos that work with the products or challenges.


5. What inspires you?
My photos and other great layouts online.

My next step is to invite a few more bloggers to share a bit about themselves next week:

Jolene

Celeste

Megan


Thanks for stoppin' by!
~Carolyn

No comments: