Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow Pup layout

Today I am sharing a layout that was inspired by Stuck Sketches December 15th sketch.  If you are in need of some inspiration to get ya started check out their sketches!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my layout of one of our pups, Bentley, playing in the snow (I added the date to the layout after I scanned it … can't believe I forgot the date! LOL!)  I had a lot of fun digging through my winter stash to create this layout!  I wish I could have gotten a better scan of the layout since it looks so much better in person!



Thanks for stoppin' by my blog today!
~Carolyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute page, love the cool blues for this one and the embellishments are fab! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Jinny Newlin said...

Too cute! Great play on the circle elements! Such a beautiful palette for snow pics, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!