Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Scrapbook Challenges December Mood Board

Typically I struggle with mood boards and pulling out the colors and elements but December's Mood Board at Scrapbook Challenges is just so awesome that I couldn't wait to play along!


Here is my layout, it is a photo of our house during our first snow storm in November.



This layout is # 22 of 50 that I am pushing myself to complete by the end of 2015!  I am also challenging myself to create most of my layouts using my Christmas or Winter stash!  There were so many cute Christmas and Winter lines this year that I wanted them, but knowing I have a HUGE stash of these themes already, I figured if I put a good dent in the stash then I wouldn't feel bad buying the new lines next year! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
~Carolyn




No comments: