Friday, December 01, 2006

Hometown Holiday Celebration

I love this tradition of our town ~ it's a nice little celebration where vendors come out give free samples (lots of free food!) & coupons, horse drawn carriage rides, a train ride for the kids, Santa & his reindeer, the lighting of the town tree & of couse fireworks ... just a lot of fun! This is the second year of this celebration & the second year Seth & I have attended ... Rick's first year. Though, this year was a lot colder than last year, so it wasn't the ideal year for Rick to go ~ lol! Cold or not, it's such a good time for Seth!!

I met another scrapbooker today!! I am on the Kindergarten party planning committee - huh dont really remember signing up for these things - but knowing me I probably checked the lines thinking "sure I can be in charge of planning a party" lol!! Anyway ... me & two other moms have come up with some great activities for the kiddos ... and one of the moms is a scrapper! This is also the mom of Katie - Seth's girlfriend!! So like a good scrapper, I emailed her 16 pics I had of the kids at school, field day & the fall festival! :)

And because I love to share photos - here are some from tonight's Hometown Holiday Celebration :)


5 comments:

Corey W. said...

the celebrations sounds like lots of fun! yay on meeting a new scrapper! love the pics, your hat is too cute! Now I want one :)

Becky Heisler said...

awww look at you two!! glad you had so much fun, we just took the kids to see Santa today ! FUN !

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

Hey, looks like fun. Maybe you should knit Rick a scarf! ROFL!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Awww...look at his rosy cheeks!

Nicole said...

Sounds like a super fun night! And btw...your hat is too stinkin' cute!