Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lovin' Target online photo (with Yahoo photos)

So my saga begins last week...

Tuesday, I received our Winkflash order of Christmas photo cards, love love how they turned out & LOVE how fast I rec'd the photo cards. I rush to adhere labels & stuff the envelopes with the photo cards & some of Seth's school photos ... then I remember I like to send additional photos to my mom's Aunt Eve in IL, Rick's Uncle Gil in CA & Rick's Grandma Sarah, but last year I printed off photos to include in the card mailing & some photos stuck together.

So Weds first thing in the morning I decide to upload the extra photos to King Soopers (local grocery store), they have a 1 hour photo development when you order online. This will be great, I can get the rest of the cards mailed by Thursday! LONG LONG story made short - Friday I cancelled my {still undeveloped} photo order, because they were having online issues.

Friday evening about 8pm I upload to Safeway (another local grocery store) ... I spend a good amount of time uploading photos & blah blah ... only to come to the end to be told I can pick up my photos in 4-7 days ... WHAT??? lol ... Argh!

Sooooo around 10pm Friday night I upload to Target, which promises me the photos will be developed by 11am Saturday morning ... A phone call to Target around 11:45am reassures me the photos are developed - YAY - and by noon they are in my hot little hands!!

I am relieved to say the remaining four Christmas cards are now stamped & sealed - they will be dropped off at the post office Monday morning on my way to work ! :)

This will also put Rick's Grandma Sarah's mind to rest, because she called me today wondering why other people in the family had received Christmas cards & she had not received hers {SHARON - was I on the MONEY with that one! LOL} ... I reassured her hers was almost postal & she was happy to hear that she was also receiving an 8x10 of Seth's school photo! :)

Oh & next year, I will be prepared to order my extra photos with my Christmas photo cards - live & learn!

5 comments:

Becky Heisler said...

ahahaha what a mess! Glad everything worked out!

Nicole said...

OMGosh..what a fiasco!

sharon reynolds said...

{SHARON - was I on the MONEY with that one! LOL} ...

OMG - I can't believe how dead-on you were! It's a good thing you busted ass to get more cards!

BTW - I had your card out on my desk last week and I had at least three people actually pick it up and oooh and ahh over it!

Julie Ann said...

Aww...poor Grandma! LOL Next year she'll have to be the first card you send. Have a Happy New Year!

Becky Heisler said...

Girl you need to update your blog !!! Let's see some of those SNOW pics, I am sure you have a ton! :)