Saturday, March 14, 2009

Project 365 March 8th - March 14th

Another week in photos for my Project 356!

March 8 - Sunday comics! It's awesome that Seth loves to read the Sunday comics, I remember reading them as a kid, too!


March 9 - Just because cupcakes!  Yep, Seth & I made cupcakes just to make cupcakes! :)  I am sure no one is surprised at my sport theme cupcake cups.


March 10th - Seth at Sport Stacking.  This is his third year doing it, they do it about one week a month for about four months out of the school year.  You can read more about it here.


March 11th -  Seth & I went to SuperTarget and Joann's ... as we were sitting at the stoplight the bright lights from the setting sun were bringing out all of the colors in Seth's eyes!  Of course the photo doesn't do the colors justice, but it's still a good photo.


March 12th - I absolutely despise stopping to put gas in my Yukon.  I am sure I hated it even more when it was near $4 per gallon last year ... but ... I still just think it's a huge inconvenience. lol!


March 13th - Seth with our neighbor, Charlie. They are good pals & have a lot of fun playing together.


March 14th - Baseball practice!! It's that time already! We started practicing about 2 weeks ago, making today our 5th practice. I love this field because it's only about a 2 minute drive for us! The boys are looking GREAT! It's going to be another fun season!


Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ack! Sorry I missed this week! I love the comic photo! I LOVED comics when I was little!