Monday, July 19, 2010

Scrappin' Sports & More NEW CHA LINES!

Scrappin' Sports & More is releasing two more fantastic lines at CHA!

The first one is called Sports Head On - I LOVE this line!! The second one is called Calendars Made Easy - check back later this week for layouts using that fun line!!


Extreme Golf
I cut out the golf balls from the Sports Head On Golf paper & pop dotted them to frame the photo. The X is cut from the Sports Head On Soccer paper.



Journaling:

two boys

an air soft gun

and a golf club

June 2010






Target Practice

I cut out the scopes from the hunting paSports Head On - Hunting paper and used the back side camo design ... I am going to us a lot of this camo pattern since my son is totally into anything camo! I also used the back sides of the Sports Head On Music and Wrestling papers.



Journaling:

You love target shooting with your BB gun. Jan 2010





Thanks for stopping by & be sure to check back later for more Custom Paper CHA releases as well as layouts using Scrappin' Sports & More's new calendar line!

No comments: