Friday, July 09, 2010

Seth Lontin: the closer (Scrappin' Sports & More CHA!)

Scrappin' Sports & More is featuring their SUPER COOL custom papers at CHA this year. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing my layouts using the papers.




You can always check out the Scrappin' Sports & More blog to see the rest of the DT's work!




I fell in love with my son's nick name of 'the closer' during spring baseball, so I jumped at the chance to have a Scrappin' Sports & More Custom Paper made with his name and nick name to scrap one of my favorite photos from this season!



Here is my layout, the custom paper worked so well with so many of Scrappin' Sports & More's other papers!



You can find all of Scrappin' Sports & More's Custom Papers HERE!







Products used:




#916C Softball Custom Rugged Sports Paper



#1148 Classic Cheerleading Paper



#1175 Defining Competition Paper



#1196 Baseball Reflections Paper



#1045 Defining Volleyball Paper



#1269 Mother-Mom Paper







Thanks for stoppin' by!




~Carolyn

No comments: