Monday, February 27, 2012

March Royal Challenge


Today begins a new challenge at The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge Blog!


The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge will be the
last MONDAY of the month and this months
theme is ANYTHING GOES and a bit of the GREEN so create a card
using a digi image a make sure you use
a bit of Green

Be sure to check out the blog for the details to participate!


My first two use the Monster Truck digi stamp from Mel Jen's Designs. As soon as I saw this monster truck, I knew I'd use it often!

The first one we put on a gift card envelope for my son's pal (I had forgotten that the challenge included green - lol - oh well gave me a chance to color some more! :) )


Next up are digi stamps from Pink Cat Studio. This first stamp comes pre colored so you can just print and add to your project. The other two I colored using a mix of prisma color pencils and gambol along with smooch inks - love them!




Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: