Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Colors of Summer layout


This is one of my favorite layouts of all time and right now I am really longing for the warmth of the summer and to have all of my flowers blooming, but I hate to wish time away! *sigh*


Here's to hoping we don't get a lot of snow tonight and the boys can play baseball this weekend - I am very excited for baseball to start and to sit outside & soak up some sunshine! :)

I have also decided to throw my hat into the ring for the Jinger Adams DT call - just couldn't resist! :) Good luck to everyone submitting!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

L.B. said...

Love these colors and your layout. Super pretty.

Scrappy Beads said...

Your layout is very pretty... :)
Wishing you a beautifully blessed week,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

LisaB said...

Beautiful colors! Great Layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa B said...

Such a pretty layout. The paper colors coordinate nicely with the pictures of your beautiful lillies. Good luck on the design team call!