Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A new book / fall photos / football playoffs!

Seems these days we are running non-stop! Whew! I need a few days of doing nothing but hangin' out at home!

Today I am starting the book The Host by Stephenie Meyer - I hear it's a pretty good read ... after lovin' Twilight Saga I can't wait to read another book by Stephenie Meyer.


On Friday Seth & I went to Hudson Gardens for our annual fall photos & pumpkin patch photos - the weather was gorgeous! I got some great photos of Seth!





Seth's football season is now at 7-1 - AWESOME! We have a bye-week this weekend & then we head into the play-offs & *fingers crossed* the superbowl! Not really looking forward to the chilly & dark practices over the next few weeks though! :)

Here are some photos from Saturday's game - I tried my 85mm 1.8 lens, thinking it was faster but didn't have the zoom - I took 311 photos GASP & not ONE was blurry!! Normally I have been using my 70-300mm & I would get a handfull of blurry photos out of about 200 photos ... so I loved the 85mm lens!





The after-game celebration:


Hope you are enjoying your fall! :)

1 comment:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

You have to let me know how The Host is. I still haven't got it. *smiles*
Love the photos of Seth...