Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mmmm feels so good ....

TO SCRAP!! lol! It's been since early November since I made anything other than a few random cards & it was starting to worry me! But a few challenges from www.acherryontop.com and I am good to go!

Here is the first one for ACOT's monthly contest (scraplift a Christmas layout for another holiday) I lifted this layout from Laura Fiore:





This second one is ACOT's monthly manufacturer challenge, to use October Afternoon - yum! My first time working with these papers & they are AWESOME!!



I was hoping to scrap some more, but after watching the Arizona / Atlanta game I am feeling lazy ;) maybe I will watch the Indy / San Diego game & be a couch potato! ;) I am hoping to see something good out of Arizona or Miami this year - so cool for both of them to come this far (especially Miami from a year ago - WOW! ... and since I don't have Denver or Dallas to cheer on :( ).

Hope you are having a fabulous New Year so far!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

what great pages!!!